Hi there! I'm an AI Resident at Meta AI mentored by Satwik Kottur. Previously, I completed my undergrad at UMass Amherst, where I was fortunate to have worked with Prof. Mohit Iyyer, Hamed Zamani, and Ina Fiterau. I also previously participated in REU-CAAR at the University of Maryland, where I had the great pleasure of working with Prof. John Dickerson and Tom Goldstein. My research interests lie at the intersection of computer vision, natural language processing, and deep learning (or multimodal machine learning). More specifically in multimodal ML, I am interested in embodied AI, text-conditioned visual synthesis, information retrieval, and conversational AI.
email: gzwei [at] meta [dot] com
- Sep 2022: One paper got accepted to the NeurIPS Datasets and Benchmarks Track 2022! (link)
- Jul 2022: I'm joining Meta AI as an AI Resident in Menlo Park, California
- Jun 2022: I'm serving as a reviewer for the NeurIPS Datasets and Benchmark Track
- May 2022: Graduated from UMass Amherst
- Sep 2021: I am participating on UMass Amherst's team for the Alexa Prize Taskbot Challenge
- Mar 2021: I'm going to be a Student Researcher through REU-CAAR at UMD